The Yorkshire Bothy designed and built by our family, is a cosy retreat, a cross between a Shepherds Hut and Bothy.
Using a recycled bale trailer as the base our Bothy is movable, allowing us to locate to different locations on the farm; by the river, next to the Spinney, or near the flower fields. Decorated in a natural style with wood burning stove, offering you a relaxing retreat with friends; a place to enjoy good food surrounded by peace and quiet.
In Spring you will be surrounded by new life, lambs in the field, calling song birds, blossom and bulbs bursting as the soil warms.
In Summer the doors and windows will be wide open, perhaps you’ll take a walk before you sit down to your meal and enjoy a balmy evening watching the sun set.
In Autumn the fire pit welcomes you to The Bothy, candles flicker and your table will be decorated with harvest gatherings. At this time of year the light is at its best, allowing some great photo opportunities with friends.
In Winter it’s all about snuggling up, with rugs on each chair, there’s a warm glow from the fire, candles light the dining table, you can while away the hours with a warm glass surrounded by good company.
- Offering you a unique place to meet with friends
- A distinct dining experience
- Tailored especially for you to enjoy at your leisure
- Choose from .. Afternoon Tea, Picnic Lunch, Lunch/Supper sharing platters or a menu created for a special occasion.
- Prices start from £20 per person
- For more information or to book contact Wendy on 07999556469 or Contact Us